1. He buys me flowers regularly.
2. He warms my always cold feet up at night.
3. He spent the first few years of his life in Singapore and developed a speech impediment. Even now, when he gets very tired or very excited, he will say his r's like w's. It's cute.
4. He hates DIY, he will do it, but hates it, and therefore isn't the greatest at it.
5. One year he lost a whole year of his life. He was adamant he was going to turn 27 that year, when I insisted he was going to be 28. He disagreed and argued with me, until he came back a few days later and told me he had realised he was going to be 28.
6. He reads comics over books.
7. He's a drummer. A mighty fine drummer. And his online nickname used to be animal.
8. He bought me my first acrylic paints and canvasses to encourage me to paint.
9. He doesn't like any Revels other than the toffee. They are my least favourite.
10. He is infinitely more patient than me.
11. I have never known him to dislike anyone, or for anyone to dislike him.
12. He is definitely the nicer of the two of us.
13. I used to describe him as Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh, whereas I am his Tigger.
14. It doesn't matter how horrendous I look he will always tell me I look beautiful.
15. I even think he believes it.
16. He spends more time brushing the dogs hair and telling her how cute she is than I do.
17. I'm pretty sure he will be (if we have children) one of those dads that braids his daughters hair.
18. He is one of the funniest people I know. (Along with my brother.)
19. He looks and sounds freakily similar to his brothers. Like, seriously, you would freak out.
20. He is definitely the hottest :)
21. He has been known to go out late at night just to get me earplugs from the store.
22. He makes a mean pancake.
23. He gladly watches me skate around a carpark a couple of evenings a week. Without complaining.
24. I have never known anyone to fall asleep so quickly. He can be talking, and then he's gone.
25. When he doesn't fall unconscious immediately, he will tickle my back till he thinks I am asleep.
26. He cleans the bathrooms.
27. I have only seen him really angry once. He threw his phone against the wall and it broke. I told him he was stupid.
28. You see how he is much nicer than me?
29. He's got smarts. And he doesn't make me feel stupid for not having the smarts.
30. He always offers me the last sweeties in a bag :)
I know you all want a Dan Frank now :)